Farming gold in World of Warcraft can get old very quickly. Luckily, there are a few hot spots in the game where you can pick up massive amounts of gold so you can spend more time leveling. Here are 6 of the best World of Warcraft gold farming spots to save you some time and money.
1) Azshara – Azshara is one of the more popular World of Warcraft gold farming spots and for good reason. There are a few different approaches you can take here, but I would recommend heading to the north mid area first. You can start out with the Massive Timbermaws, than head further east to reach the Blood Elves. Blood Elves will drop Runecloth once they are killed, and there is always a market for Runecloth. I have also had a lot of success grinding on Legashi Demons. Legashi Demons will drop blues, greens, and occasionally even epics.
2) Westfall – Head to the western shore of Westfall to find an outpost of Defias Trappers. This is one of the better World of Warcraft gold farming spots for both low level and high level players. Defias Trappers have about a 35% drop rate for linen cloth. Lower level players can use this area to grind for experience, while higher level players can fill their backbag with linen cloth in no time at all.
3) Stratholme – Stratholme is a five-man instance which depending on the ability of the group, can usually be run in less than an hour. A better group can complete it in around 30 minutes time. The keys to success in running the Stratholme instance are skills, experience, solid tactics, and great communication amongst your group. I’ve found it very easy to make a lot of gold from disenchanted items in this particular instance, making it one of the better World of Warcraft gold farming spots.
4) Stranglethorn Vale – In Stranglethorn Vale there is a cave Buy wow gold called Crystalvein Mine. To get to the Crystalvein Mine head east from the Gurubashi Arena. Once in the cave you will find many Ironjaw Basiliks. Ironjaw Basiliks will drop vendor trash items which you can turn around and sell for significant gold. You can also grind their corpses for thick leather and heavy leather.
5) Felwood – In Felwood, you can find many Angerclaw Mauler bears. One particularly good spot is northeast from Bloodvenom Post, where there are around 15 Angerclaw Maulers. These bears can be killed quickly and will drop a ton of grey vendor trash. You can also skin thick leather and rugged leather off of them. This combination makes this particular area one of the top World of Warcraft gold farming spots.
6) Eastern Plaguelands – In the southwestern corner of Eastern Plaguelands head over to the Undercroft. Within the Undercroft reside Mossflayer Zombies, who are fairly easy to kill. They also respawn quickly and will drop a lot of silver and Runecloth. Also residing in the southern part of Eastern Plaguelands are Plaguebats. You can make a lot of gold selling the vendor trash items and skinning the Plaguebats’ corpses.